Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I enter Sale of other real estate, collectibles, and…

Customer Question
How do I enter...

How do I enter Sale of other real estate, collectibles, and other investment property. without a 1099?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How do I handle Sale of other real estate, collectibles, and other investment property without a 1099?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

It is a sale of lumber from a woodlot

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
1/5/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 3 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. Are you asking how to enter the information on your tax return or in the accounting records?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney