Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a faxed copy of my 2016 taxes owed IRS with a payoff…

Customer Question
I need a faxed...

I need a faxed copy of my 2016 taxes owed IRS with a payoff date thru Jan 16. i will be paying my taxed owed in full on or by that date. i will need a faxed statement copy to me as well

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

What accountant? my new home loan will be pa

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 7 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Ty

The IRS has made that information available to each taxpayer by the use of the IRS Transcript Tool on the IRS.gov secure site.

It is called a Tax Account Transcript.

https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account

You will note on the page that the tool is down on the 6th and 7th

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.