Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have lost my form to pay my quarterly tax. Can I get a…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my form to pay my quarterly tax. Can I get a blank form to subhmit it?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

MY tax accountant did my taxes in the spring and sent me the 4 quarterly form with the amount to be paid. I have lost the last form and would like a blank form so I can fill it out and send the payment.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
1/5/2018
Tax Professional: Patrick Mullis, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
Patrick Mullis
Patrick Mullis, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Yes, you should be able to get a blank form from the appropriate website (ie IRS or State Department of Revenue). For example Federal QuarterlyEstimated payments for individuals 1040ES can be found here:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

If you know a specific type of tax you need to pay I can try to help you find he form you need. Hope this helps if so please rate me 5 stars,Thanks and good luck.

Patrick Mullis
Patrick Mullis