Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Need to know where to go to find the list of properties that…

Customer Question
Need to know where...

Need to know where to go to find the list of properties that IRS is going to take for tax sale. I'm in TN - don't know if they are separated by state.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Tax Map 023F Group E Parcel 022.01 currently in the name of Lisa XXX XXX. Corner of W Universal St and Peck Avenue. Vacant Land - I have a client in Wisconsin who wants to buy and I need to know how to make that happen. I'm a realtor/broker and not sure I have any say in any of the IRS dealings but he came to me for help so I'm trying to find out how he goes about buying it and what the process is. Land is still in XXX's name. Thank you.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

That's about all I know. except it's supposed to be an IRS Auction sale.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
1/3/2018
Tax Professional: Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and can help you out with this.

Here's the property: https://www.treasury.gov/auctions/irs/datn_real_8963.htm

Auction date is 2/1/18.

Let me know if you need anything else. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!

Hey! Just wanted to follow up and see if you need anything else. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!

Carter McBride
Carter McBride