Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

On Dec. 30, 2017 I purchased a Turbotax 2017 Deluxe on my…

Customer Question
On Dec. 30, 2017...

On Dec. 30, 2017 I purchased a Turbotax 2017 Deluxe on my Dell Chromebook 13 (7310). Last year I did the same but with Turbotax 2016 Premier. It downloaded and installed and worked fine. But neither the Chromebook nor my Windows PC Vista will download and install this year's product. Can you help? Either to install, or to get me a refund?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
1/2/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with TurboTax so we cannot assist you with the software download and/or issue a refund.

You can call TurboTax directly at 1-***-***-****, and a representative will be able to assist you with your download problem and/or issue you the appropriate refund.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney