Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Trying to figure out how how NOL carrybacks using form 1045,

Customer Question
Trying to figure out...

Trying to figure out how how NOL carrybacks using form 1045, and CA form 3805v. Not sure how to do it

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have filled out the the 1045 and shows a carryback amount. Not sure what the carryback amount is on the 3805v. WHen I carry back the NOL to from 2016 to 2014 for CA, i get a loss for to 2014, but the 3805V does not show a carryforward to 2015. But the 2016 show enough to carryback 2014 and 2015. I'm confident that I am doing this correctly

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I want to know if I am doing this correctly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
1/2/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.