Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I'm trying to file my G7 withholding return for 09/2017 but…

Customer Question
I'm trying to file...

I'm trying to file my G7 withholding return for 09/2017 but have no idea how to do it

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Not sure what else to say. I received a call from a revenue officer telling me this was not done and I had to get it paid and set up a payment plan by tomrrow.

Accountant's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I may be willing to do that but want to make sure you can help me before I jump into that.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

The short story is this... My book keeper left early last year and I wasn't aware that certain items where not taken care of. I got a call from a revenue officer from Georgia telling me to pay the back bill and set up a plan. I'm trying hard to do that but just don't understand the process.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Tax Professional: Patrick Mullis, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
Patrick Mullis
Patrick Mullis, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi My name is***** type of bookkeeping software are you using? The G7 in simple terms is just asking how much tax you withheld, how much you paid to the government minus adjustments (for things like reduced tax rates) lastly the amount enclosed (ie the balance you owe if you did not remit all that you collected). Certain software will allow you to run a report & get these items.