Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Do you have a recommendation for tax software that I can…

Customer Question
Do you have a recommendation...
Do you have a recommendation for tax software that I can efile with that actually looks like the forms that I would use to file federal tax, been doing paper and am familiar with that look, tried turbo tax but didn't like it for small trucking company I have
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The desktop (download or CD) version of TurboTax lets you toggle between the step by step mode and forms mode so you can view the forms as you go along.

Are you familiar with it?

If you have been using the online version, it only allows you to preview the 1040.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney