Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Wow............cool.............working on Sunday? You're…

Customer Question
Wow............cool.............working on Sunday? Accountant's...

Wow............cool.............working on Sunday?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

You're associated with IRS?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I haven't told you anything?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/31/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Good morning! (Sorry for the bot - warm body here)

...

Yep, working on Sunday (although you may find me at the Movies on a Tuesday afternoon.)

...

We are NOT associated with IRS. This is JustAnswer.com ... a website that puts verified experts together with people who have questions about everything from Social Security, to tax, to finance, to the way these things work together.

...

My name's Lane.

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice to clients on three continents since 1986.

...

How can I help?

I need an answer to a question re: taxes I've already filed? How to address a possible error. Can you authoritively answer?
Hello?

I can authoritatively answer any question about tax law, process, etc. (And will provide the legal citation so that you'll have something to hang your proverbial hat on)

...

If you're asking whether I can deal with something like connecting you to IRS in some way I cannot.

Why was I directed here from IRS.gov? So now I need a refund. What do I do?

I have no idea. I am a user here just as you are. (Albeit with credentials verified and tested out in my subject areas).

...

I simply answered a question that popped up on our question list.

...

We expert users aren't allowed to deal with pricing, subscription, etc issues.

....

But bear with me a sec and I'll pull up the contact information for JustAnswer.com's customer service

Here you go: Customer service: 1(###) ###-####/p>

CAn I help you with anything else? Tax question, corporate law question? Estate law question, Right way to correct a filing error? (the answer to that one is to file an amended return using form 1040X) ... let me know. I'll be here.

...

If not, call that number and they will refund any deposit you've made. JustAnswer has a 100% refund policy if you are not completely satisfied