Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

A Professor Emerita and I need some advice to solve a

Customer Question
Hello, I am Maria *******...

Hello, I am Maria *******, a Professor Emerita and I need some advice to solve a problem wuth IRSm concerning my participation to Congresses, Symposia, Conferences on Linguistitcs. R

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/31/2017
Tax Professional: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

I am a CPA with over 32 years' tax experience. I have practiced with the US Tax Court, and believe I can assist you. Please let me know what your issue is.