Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How do I find a qualified tax attorney for my lottery

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find a qualified tax attorney for my lottery winnings? What to look for and what should I know.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Ive only won a few thousand 7,500. But I just wanted to have this information if I won part of or the PowerBall.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I don

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
12/30/2017
Tax Professional: Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to JustAnswer!

My name is***** am a Certified Financial Planner and Licensed by the IRS as an Enrolled Agent.

Banks and brokerage firms have private banking teams composed of an attorney, investment advisor, financial planner, estate planning specialist and banker.

If I won the powerball, I would start by speaking to both a large national bank, local bank and regional bank. They will assemble a team and present to you how they would manage your funds.

If you have specific questions or concerns please let me know and I would be happy to address them!

At the conclusion of our conversation please take a moment to rate and accept my answer by clicking on three stars or more.

A positive rating of 5 stars is always appreciated.

Thank you!

Was I able to answer your question clearly? Do you have any additional questions?

Are you satisfied with the Answer you received?

If you are satisfied with the Answer, please accept the Answer and rate my service. Accepting the Answer and Rating my service cost you nothing extra, but does notify JustAnswer that I have completed my assigned work.

If you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to Ask.

You can rate me by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit

I look forward to working with you in the future and I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional

Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent