Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

At 66 what are the tax laws. Iam 66 and if i go to work what…

Customer Question
At 66 what are...

At 66 what are the tax laws

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iam 66 and if i go to work what are the tax laws

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 month ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you.

In brief, if a person has taxable income and required to file a tax return, age is not a relevant factor. What in particular would you like to know?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney