Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is Gift Tax form 709 filed like a return by April 15th? Or,

Is Gift Tax form...

Is Gift Tax form 709 filed like a return by April 15th ? Or, is it filed the year the gift was given? thank you

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My mother gave me some money this year. Is form 709 filed now or like a regular tax return by April 15th?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No, just when to file the form, thank you.

Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you.

When To File

Form 709 is an annual return. Generally, you must file Form 709 no earlier than January 1, but not later than April 15, of the year after the gift was made. However, in instances when April 15 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, Form 709 will be due on the next business day.

REFERENCE SOURCE:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i709.pdf

Page 4

------------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Alright, thank you. That was my question.

You are very welcome. Please take the time to positively rate my response (3 or more stars) so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Happy New Year to you and yours!!

I did NOT agree to pay 52.00 for asking When to File a Form !

The $52 is for the request of a phone call. If you do not want the phone call, I can let customer service know this and you will not be charged the additional $52.

What is the amount of 52.00 showing on my screen???

That is the additional amount for the phone call request. Without the phone call, if you provide me with a positive rating, you will be charged whatever the amount that was shown to you in the beginning.

Note that any prompts that you receive regarding a phone call is automatically generated by the site, not me.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Carter McBride
Phone call session started
what is the 52.00 charge showing on my screen? Take the phone call off, please, I do not want a call.

I will let customer service know that you do not want the phone call.

OK, the amount was 5.00.
Alright, I would appreciate that
I do not want a call, thank you.

The deposit amount is $5.00, the answer amount is more than that. However, it is not $52. As the telephone call request has been made available to other experts, someone from JA may be trying to call you. Don't answer the phone. I will send the request to customer service to cancel the phone call request.

Thank you. What is the amount for a question?

I sent the request to customer service to cancel the phone call request. I am not sure to the amount that you agreed to pay for the question. You will need to check with customer service.

The only thing that I saw that I was agreeing to was the 5.00.

Please contact customer service regarding how much you will be charged. I don't have that information.

Do you have a number for customer service? thank you

I do not have a number for customer service. I can only contact them via sending them a request through the site. which I will do again.

Thank you, ***** ***** year....

You are welcome. Happy New Year to you as well.

evelyn-cssm

"We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/expert/qa.aspx?T=18308655. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.