Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I want to stop the federal tax deduction from my monthly…

Customer Question
i want to stop the...
i want to stop the federal tax deduction from my monthly checks.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/29/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 7 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. Still writing...

In order to discontinue the withholding, you need to complete and submit a Form W4-V. Check the box near the bottom of the form indicating that you want to stop the withholding. Link to the form below.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4v.pdf

------------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

where can i get form W4-V
where is form W4V

I provided you the link to the form in my previous response, but here it is again. Copy the link into your web browser and the form should be displayed.