Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a small business and need to file corporate taxes for…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small business and need to file corporate taxes for 2014.2015.2016 I can't afford a CPA right now....had one before from 2000--2013, but where can I find the simplest forms if I want to do it myself?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I can't afford one right now....where can I find the forms?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. What type of corporation is the business?

C corp
I just want to know where to find the forms ( simplest if posssible ) I can ask a local CPA if i'm going to have to start paying all this??

The tax form that you will need to complete is the Form 1120. You can purchase a tax software for business that will allow you to prepare the tax returns yourself.

If you can't help me, please cancel the account.

I just gave you the Form number that you will need to complete. The Form 1120 and associated forms.

Link to form 1120:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1120.pdf

There are other forms that will be required to be included with this form. You will also have to file the state version of the form.

------------------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Link to form 1120 instructions:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1120.pdf

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant