Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I want to make a payment on my 2017 taxes. I had an address…

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make a payment on my 2017 taxes. I had an address in Charlotte, NC but it was returned. I live i Myrtle Beach, SC, can you tell me where to mail it?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

IRS taxes have not been taken out of my SS checks so I want to make an estimated payment. My SS####-##-#### Jane Holland

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I don't think so

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
12/28/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 month ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I take it that you are referring to an estimated tax payment. I am getting that information for you now. I will be back to you shortly.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

The address that you would use is as follows;

Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY###-##-####/p>

------------------------------------

The information was taken from page 5 of the estimated tax payment instructions.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

---------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for your help

You are very welcome. I wanted to also mention that you have the option of making the estimated tax payment online as well. For ways to pay online, refer to the following IRS link.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/ways-to-pay-your-tax-bill

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant