Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I began my 2016 tax return but did not complete it. I cannot…

Customer Question
I began my 2016...

I began my 2016 tax return but did not complete it. I cannot access it now

Accountant's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My 2016 inomplete tax return

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp15 windows 8

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is not the same computer I began the return with. the other computer was stolen. I was completing the return online

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why is it a computer issue when I was processing the return online?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
12/28/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What tax software program are you using?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney