Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am transferring money from Ghana guaranty bank and they…

Customer Question
I am transferring money from...
I am transferring money from Ghana guaranty bank and they want my tax clearance verification code
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
12/28/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 month ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

In Ghana you need your TIN to obtain any Tax Clearance Certificate from the internal Revenue Service, Customs Excise and Preventive Service or the Value Added Tax Service.

A completed application form has to be submitted to the Domestic Tax Revenue (Income Tax & VAT) Office

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4