Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to try and understand, the request for more money, is…

Customer Question
I need to try...

I need to try and understand, the request for more money, is it because of my income, or the money my husband owes?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The request for more money, is due because of my income, or my husbands, if it is mine, I'll send a check, if it is his, his Estate will send you a check.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No, it is just, he earned more than me, been a trying year, His estate had control of most of the money.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
12/28/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Who is the request for more money from? The IRS?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney