Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have not receivecd my 2015 or 2016 tax refunds. The 2015…

Customer Question
I have not receivecd...

I have not receivecd my 2015 or 2016 tax refunds. The 2015 was filed on 3/25/16. The refund was for 9265.00 and the routing number was ***********

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is ************ My social is ***********

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
12/27/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 6 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is NOT associated with the IRS so we do not have access to your personal information or the status of your refunds.

You can call the IRS directly at 1-***-***-****.

DO NOT CHOOSE OPTION 1 (refund).

Select the option for personal tax return and follow the prompts for a live representative. The person that you speak with will have direct access to your tax return and be able to provide you with a status update on your refunds.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.