Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

IAM TRYING TO REGISTER ONLINE TO PAY MY INCOME TAX i TRY TO…

Customer Question
IAM TRYING TO REGISTER...

IAM TRYING TO REGISTER ONLINE TO PAY MY INCOME TAX i TRY TO REGISTER AND THEY WANT TO SEND ME AN EMAIL CODE TO COMPLETE THE RGISTRATION i GO TO MY EMAIL, GET THE CODE, AND THEM i CANNOT GET BACK TO THE SAME PAGE WHERE i STARTED

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION? d

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
12/27/2017
Tax Professional: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

Is this with the IRS? OR one of the State taxing agencies?

I have not heard back from you. I would like to assist you. What state are you having difficulty with?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney