Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I lost my paperwork for my estimated tax due on January 16,

Customer Question
I lost my paperwork...

I lost my paperwork for my estimated tax due on January 16, 2018...can I get a copy of my ES 1040?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Michae

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Our name is***** and Susan D Sander

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
12/26/2017
Tax Professional: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Tax Professional: Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and can help you out.
You can get a copy here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdfThe 4th quarter voucher is on the bottom of page 9.Just fill that out with the amount you want to pay and your information. Then attach a check made out to US Treasury. Be sure to include the husbands social security number and 2017 Form 1040 4th Quarter Estimate in the memo field of the check. Mail that package then to the IRS.
Hope that helps. If you need anything else, just let me know. Of not, please leave a rating. Thanks!
Carter McBride
Carter McBride