Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

In respect of your email, and update, note that this is 100%

Customer Question
In respect of your...

In respect of your email, and update , note that this is 100% risk free and 100% legit and there will be no problem you have to go now and send the $748 so we will get all the resident tax clearance code so that your transfer will be complete now ok Received due to a compensation is this real?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Yes

Accountant's Assistant: What else should I tell the Accountant?

Stand by

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
12/23/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The email is a SCAM. They are just trying to get money from you.

Ignore/delete it.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent