Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

2 financial questions: 1. Interest Rate on HH Bonds? 2.

Customer Question
2 financial questions : ...

2 financial questions :

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

1. Interest Rate on HH Bonds ?

Accountant's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

2. Opinion on the futures of platinum.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am in NYS currently.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
Would it be advantageous to transact business in Delaware ?
12/20/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 5 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

The Treasury stopped issuing HH Bonds after August 2004. HH Bonds earn interest for up to 20 years, so you may have HH Bonds that are still earning interest.

You need to look at the following Treasury page to see the interest for your specific date

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/indiv/research/indepth/hhbonds/res_hhbonds_hhratesandterms.htm

Gold and silver are the most common metals to invest in, many people are beginning to invest in platinum. It is more rare. My opinion is that it will increase.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4