Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can I get a copy of join filed irs tax form from 1985. What…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a copy of join filed irs tax form from 1985

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What do you need to know

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

The names on it are Dana c Lester and lottie l Lester, in Sabine pass tx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
You can say yes or no to the question
12/20/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 7 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

An actual copy of the return most likely not, it had been probably destroyed long time ago but you may be able to get a transcript if the IRS made one. You cannot request it online but you can use form 4506-T and if the IRS have it you will get free of charge within 10 business days. Here's link to the form: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?