Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have transferred all my stocks from fidelity to merrill…

Customer Question
I have transferred all...

I have transferred all my stocks from fidelity to merrill lynch. my fidelity cash is in a money market account. Please transfer it to cash and close the money market account so I can transfer it to merrill lynch.

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a lenovo Idea Pad S510p Touch. Windows 10 OS

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I just want to close the money market account and make it cash so M/L can transfer the cash and i can close this account. Nothing wrong fidelity, I am just too old to have assets in more than one place. please help.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
12/19/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Fidelity and/or Merrill Lynch so we do not have access to your accounts.

If you want to close/cash out your account with Fidelity, you will have to contact Fidelity directly and tell them your intentions.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney