Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to deactivate my efin. I am closing my business as of…

Customer Question
I need to deactivate...

I need to deactivate my efin. I am closing my business as of 12/31/2017. What do I need to do.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is ******* doing business as **********.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I had a security breach on 9/13/2017. I received a new EFIN, however I have decided to retire as of 12/31/2017.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
12/19/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi Isabel. My name's Lane.

...

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice to clients on three continents since 1986.

If you’ll please bear with me for a minute I’ll type up my initial response, and then we can go from there if you have further questions on this.

you will need to call the eHelp desk. See this from IRS:

...

e-help Desk Toll Free Number

1-***-***-****

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS