Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I,, 502 Vista, Gallup, NM, 87301 ph 505-722-2281. My

Customer Question
James I, Patterson, 502...

James I, Patterson, 502 Linda Vista, Gallup, NM, 87301 ph(###) ###-####

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My December 13 payment was returned. Please resubmit and continue to deduct my payments

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Bank account lRouting###-##-#### Account 36438553

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
12/19/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with the IRS so we do not have access to your personal information.

What payment was returned? An automatic debit for an installment agreement with the IRS?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney