Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I still owe several hundred dollars and some change on my…

Customer Question
I still owe several...

I still owe several hundred dollars and some change on my 2016 income. I cannot find the forms to help me settle up my account for calendar year 2016. I also need the mailing address which is in California..

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Maybe the accountant could ask me some questions first.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/19/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please provide me with specific information. Are you looking for the 2016 tax forms for federal and CA?