Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I still owe several hundred dollars and some change on my…

Customer Question
I still owe several...

I still owe several hundred dollars and some change on my 2016 income. I cannot find the forms to help me settle up my account for calendar year 2016. I also need the mailing address which is in California..

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Maybe the accountant could ask me some questions first.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
12/19/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please provide me with specific information. Are you looking for the 2016 tax forms for federal and CA?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney