Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

What do I do to get a clearance certificate for the sale of…

Customer Question
What do I do...

What do I do to get a clearance certificate for the sale of my unit

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How do I get a clearance certificate for the sale of my unit

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
12/19/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The clearance certificate form and instructions are available online at the following link:

https://www.ato.gov.au/Forms/Capital-gains-withholding-clearance-certificate-application-online-form-and-instructions---for-Australian-residents/

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent