Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have 20,000 on non payable status, recently I received a…

Customer Question
I have 20,000 on...

I have 20,000 on non payable status, recently I received a new tax bill for a different year for 1000 and just need to know, if I pay this debt will it affect the non pay

Accountant's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I am disabled and I feel like I'm being bullied

Accountant's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?

I have been on non pay with my 2007 2008 taxes since 2010, I lived in California, I received the new bill for 2012 last year, but we did just move to Louisiana

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do not understand that question, I have filled all my taxes since

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much will this cost me

Accountant's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

All my tax debt is from before I was married, I have been current in my taxes since

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/17/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I am assuming you are in CNC (Currently Not Collectible) status for 2007 and 2008.

Making any voluntary payment to the IRS while you are CNC status does NOT affect that status.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb