Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I do not have a copy of my real estate property tax bill for…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have a copy of my real estate property tax bill for Fairfax County va so can not pay online as I need the stub number and my taxes are overdue

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I do not have a copy of my real estate property tax bill and it is overdue, I live in Fairfax County va. My name is betty grove and live at 2526 Pinoak Lane , Restion Va. 20191 I tried to pay online but need stub number which I do not have since my bill is lost. What can I do????

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know of- I have always paid my taxes on time but due to being in hospital forc

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
12/16/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You are correct. You cannot pay your property taxes online without the stub number from your property tax bill.

You can obtain your stub number by calling the Fairfax County VA Department of Taxation Administration at(###) ###-#### Their hours of operation are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent