Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Looking for a 2015 and 2016 shareholders basis computation…

Customer Question
Looking for a 2015...

Looking for a 2015 and 2016 shareholders basis computation form

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I just need the blank forms so I can fill them out

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
12/15/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I will get back to you shortly.

There is not a 2015 or 2016 for specifically available, however, I came across the following link which is a -Corp Shareholder Basis Template. You should be able to create the forms that you need using the template.

http://www.reasonablecompensation.com/free-s-corp-shareholder-basis-template/

---------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant