Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Looking for a 2015 and 2016 shareholders basis computation…

Customer Question
Looking for a 2015...

Looking for a 2015 and 2016 shareholders basis computation form

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I just need the blank forms so I can fill them out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
12/15/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 8 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I will get back to you shortly.

There is not a 2015 or 2016 for specifically available, however, I came across the following link which is a -Corp Shareholder Basis Template. You should be able to create the forms that you need using the template.

http://www.reasonablecompensation.com/free-s-corp-shareholder-basis-template/

---------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.