Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

On Social Security, received dividend on traditional IRA…

Customer Question
On Social Security, received...

On Social Security, received dividend on traditional IRA want to withdrawn funds from Roth IRA

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

SS 13,000. traditional IRA Div 9,000. Tax 1,600 Taxable Maryland Bond 1,600. Want to withdrawn 8,000. from Roth IRA, will this put me over the 25,000 for ss

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
12/11/2017
Tax Professional: Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to JustAnswer!

My name is ***** ***** I will be able to assist you today.

Withdraws from a ROTH IRA are distributed tax free. Therefore, in your specific situation if you withdraw $8,000 from you ROTH your income will NOT be over $25K.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

If you are satisfied with this answer and have no further questions please take a moment to close the question by accepting the answer by clicking on three stars or more.

Thank you!

Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent