Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

W, is there a amend tax return there at IRS there for me? My…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** Miller, is there a amend tax return there at IRS there for me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My tax return was confused with another person tax return. Compile from someone else information.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

It should have been amend at this time by the person that did my tax return.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/8/2017
Tax Professional: Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you. If I understand your question correctly, you want to make sure that your amended return was filed with the IRS, correct? If this is the case, I would call them at 1-***-***-****. I don't think you need to be as formal and request a transcript (ex - a formal record of what the IRS has on file). Explain the situation and they can help you.