Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a question. California

Customer Question
I have a question ...

I have a question

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

california

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
12/8/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 4 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Please post your question

I signed contract with Toyota for 2018 at the rate of .90%
The next day fianiance calls to say that Toyoto is unforgiving of any past defaults
20 years ago I did default on a Toyota with bankrupcy
Now they want me to come in an re fiancince with another lenderIve already signed and got my deal
hello
no answer?

Thank you but that question needs to be moved form Tax Category. I will request to be placed in the correct area so you can receive assistance.

ok

I made the request so please wait for another to respond and do not post to me again as that delays the move.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney