Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to get a copy of our CP 275, I need to get a copy of…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a copy of our CP 275

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to get a copy of our compnay's CP 575

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 4 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Business Name Paletz Agatstein Urology Medical Group tax id###-##-####

The IRS Form CP 575 is an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) generated letter you receive from the IRS granting your Employer Identification Number (EIN). The IRS does not have a copy of that specific form but they can send you a letter that shows your EIN and is acceptable by anyone that requires to see that CP575.

Call the Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-#### The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. Tell them you wish to have the letter to verify your EIN.

They can usually fax it to you as well. Please let me know if you wanted some different form.

Please let me know if you need more information
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

I was informed that you requested a Phone Call, but payment failed

Did you need more information?

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4