Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a question. New York. Not at all

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a question

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New York

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not at all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/7/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name's Lane

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, on three continents, since 1986.

...

How can I help?