Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I want to recover tax information for years 2013 and any…

Customer Question
I want to recover...

I want to recover tax information for years 2013 and any other

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My wife passed away in year 2013 and my self havent put one in for same year.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Her tax file number is ********* ******* , ******** , ****** ******** and my TFN is ************

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
12/7/2017
Tax Professional: James Daloisio, Tax Attorney replied 6 months ago
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

I see it says "Ukraine" for your country. Are you asking about Ukrainian taxes, or U.S. taxes? Please let me know what kind of tax information you need, i.e., property taxes, income taxes, etc., and if you are asking about Ukrainian taxes, I need to know what city you lived in because you may have to go to the local tax office. Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney