Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

A Canadian company is 100% shareholder of a US Corporation,

Customer Question
form 1120 filing. It had...
A Canadian company is 100% shareholder of a US Corporation, form 1120 filing. It had a location in the US and it was used on the form 1120, however they have closed that location and no longer have an address in the USA. What address do you use on the form 1120?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
12/6/2017
Tax Professional: Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional replied 4 months ago
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am able to assist you today.

Q:What address do you use on the form 1120?

A: You will use the business address that is valid as of December 31st 2017.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or would like for me to expand on my answer.

Thank you

use a Canadian address? It is ok to not have a USA address?

It is perfectly acceptable to have a foreign address on your 1120. Since the Canadian address is your current business address that is the address you should use on the 1120.

If you have any additional questions please let me know.

If you have no further questions please take a moment to accept and rate my answer by clicking on three stars or higher. A positive rating of five stars is always appreciated. Thank you!
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®