Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am review IRS Form 966 regarding the complete dissolution…

Customer Question
I am review IRS...

I am review IRS Form 966 regarding the complete dissolution of C-Corp owned by H and W. Only remaining asset is cash since there was an asset sale. IRS code Sec for this dissolution is Sec331.

Accountant's Assistant: Because laws vary from state to state, can you tell me where the company is registered?

Missouri

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Not yet. Asset sale occurred Oct. 31.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Likely of IRS audit or review of this transaction.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

Are you asking about the likelihood of IRS exam?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney