Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am review IRS Form 966 regarding the complete dissolution…

Customer Question
I am review IRS...

I am review IRS Form 966 regarding the complete dissolution of C-Corp owned by H and W. Only remaining asset is cash since there was an asset sale. IRS code Sec for this dissolution is Sec331.

Accountant's Assistant: Because laws vary from state to state, can you tell me where the company is registered?

Missouri

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Not yet. Asset sale occurred Oct. 31.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Likely of IRS audit or review of this transaction.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

Are you asking about the likelihood of IRS exam?