Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I would like to get a copy of my Most Recent Federal Tax…

Customer Question
Hi I would like...

Hi I would like to get a copy of my Most Recent Federal Tax Return (including all schedules)

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Thats all I need

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can obtain a copy of your complete tax return by using Form 4506 and mailing it to the IRS. The IRS charges $50 for a copy of each return requested.

The following link contains Form 4506 and its instructions:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please take a moment to rate my answer with a 5-star rating to let me know that I have achieved my goal.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

I received notification that you would like a phone call. If you would still like a phone call after reviewing the information I provided, please let me know.

I will make you a phone call offer.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.