Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need previous 2yr filings. I am trying to purchase home…

Customer Question
I need previous 2yr...

I need previous 2yr filings

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am trying to purchase home and I thought I had saved the returns on computer and it only saved 1 page

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/5/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

The underwriters can have you sign a 4506-T (most keep the forms FOR prospective borrowers) that will let you sign to have the two years of tax transcripts sent directly to them from IRS.

...

Here's the form: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

...

you can also go online and do this yourself here: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/how-to-get-a-transcript-or-copy-of-a-prior-year-tax-return