Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a copy of my 2016 tax extension request form. I filed…

I need a copy...

I need a copy of my 2016 tax extension request form

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I filed my tax return in October because we filed for an extension, I can not get to the request and my tax guy did not send the form in when I filed. Our state RITA tax wants to charge me a 150.00 penalty and the IRS also wants to penalize me 199.00 as well.

12/4/2017
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am reading over your inquiry. I will respond to you shortly.

ok

Unless you have access to the tax software program used to prepare the tax return, you will not be able to get a copy of the filed Form 4868 (extension form).

-----------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you for the unwarranted negative rating for providing you with factual information. Have a good evening and holiday season. I still intend to.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant