Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I want to check if my corporation is an S corp. EIN of my…

Customer Question
I want to check...

I want to check if my corporation is an S corp

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

EIN of my corp is 0-260-879-868/000-00

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

And its name is***** COMPANY Address:***** East Brunswick, NJ

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
12/4/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Have you filed tax returns for your corporation?

The EIN number is ***** digits. The number you provided is not an EIN.

If you have not previously filed a tax return for your corporation (Form 1120 for a C corporation and Form 1120S for an S corporation), you can call the IRS Business Assistance number at(###) ###-#### You can reach them between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

The EIN is embedded in what I provided. Its is 260-879-868.

Have you previously filed tax returns?

If from whatever I have already provided you can not find out whether it's S corp or not, then don't worry.

There is no way for me to know that information since Just Answer is not associated with the IRS.

I checked the NJ Business Name Search website, and it shows the LLC was formed in 2007. How have you been filing tax returns?