Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I want to check if my corporation is an S corp. EIN of my…

Customer Question
I want to check...

I want to check if my corporation is an S corp

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

EIN of my corp is 0-260-879-868/000-00

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

And its name is***** COMPANY Address:***** East Brunswick, NJ

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
12/4/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Have you filed tax returns for your corporation?

The EIN number is ***** digits. The number you provided is not an EIN.

If you have not previously filed a tax return for your corporation (Form 1120 for a C corporation and Form 1120S for an S corporation), you can call the IRS Business Assistance number at(###) ###-#### You can reach them between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

The EIN is embedded in what I provided. Its is 260-879-868.

Have you previously filed tax returns?

If from whatever I have already provided you can not find out whether it's S corp or not, then don't worry.

There is no way for me to know that information since Just Answer is not associated with the IRS.

I checked the NJ Business Name Search website, and it shows the LLC was formed in 2007. How have you been filing tax returns?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney