Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have plaid my tax and still received a notice. Acc

Customer Question
I have plaid my...

I have plaid my tax and still received a notice

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Acc 82-6571610

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I sent check and still got a notice to pay it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am reading over your inquiry. I will respond to you shortly.

Are you referring to your state or federal taxes? It is quite possible that the statement (whether state or federal), was mailed out before they rec'd your payment. If there is a telephone number on the notice, my suggestion to you is to call them to find out whether they rec'd your payment or not. If they have not rec'd the payment, let them know that you did mail it out.

-----------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant