Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Give me a minute. I was levied by ma.dor. They took the

Customer Question
Hi Give me a...

Hi Give me a minute.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I was levied by ma.dor. They took the proper amount out of my account.In the meantime I had sent a payment against the levy. I have been told by the state that they will put the payment back into my account when they recieve the levied funds.They said the bank has to release them.My bank tells me that the state shojld have the funds.i

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Sorry....State is telling me one thing and the bank another

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/4/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Was the money sent from your bank to MA DOR or is your account frozen with the money in it?