Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to get a copy of my 2016 extension. How can I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get a copy of my 2016 extension. How can I get it?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I was doing taxes with turbo tax-filed extension through them. I however then transferred to an accountant who does not have a coppy. Can I obtain a copy anyway.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

N

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/1/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 7 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Unless you printed a copy from Turbo Tax, there's no way to get it online. You may be able to get a confirmation that you filed one if you used a software, not the online version but you may not be able to get an actual copy.

Have you filed your return by due date of the extension? I do not know which one have you filed, the due dates are not same for every extension.