Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

TURBO TAX SAYS THE IRS OWES ME 1000$ FOR 2016. THEY SAID…

Customer Question
TURBO TAX SAYS THE...

TURBO TAX SAYS THE IRS OWES ME 1000$ FOR 2016. THEY SAID THIS IN FEB1 . IN AUG8TH I RECIEVED A FORM FROM IRS SAYING MY SCHOOL HAD NOT SENT A 1098T NOT TRUE BUT IT SAID SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS INSTEAD OF SCHOLARSHIPS AND LOANS I MUST PAY BACK THEREFORE I AM ELIGABLE AND NEED 1098-E HELP!!!

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I AM A UNDERGRAD NVERE BEEN TO SCHOOL OR RECIEVED BEFORE AND THE REGULAR AMOUNT IS 2500.00 SO I AM ONLY RECEIEVEING A PORTION HELP HURRY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
12/1/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 7 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

HI. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

It is not unusual that the school failed so file 1098T with the IRS. It happened many times before and certain schools are notorious about not filing proper 1098T with the IRS.

Do you have your copy of 1098T?

but it says grants and bscholarships not grants and loans which i have to pay back
no update payment calll me with crrect answers please oh shit on yall your full of crap u know nothing

xxxx false advertizing fools cancle my info now or ill sue you