Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I NEED TO CHANGE OUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS.WE HAVE LOST OUR CREDIT…

Customer Question
I NEED TO CHANGE...

I NEED TO CHANGE OUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS.WE HAVE LOST OUR CREDIT CARDS AND WISH TO CHANGE OUR ACCOUNT NUMBER. NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER IS *****

Accountant's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

CALIFORNIA. ?? cant remember

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife's social security number is###-##-####a

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
12/1/2017
Tax Professional: James Daloisio, Tax Attorney replied 4 months ago
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

I am guessing that the account number you wish to change is the account into which your social security benefits are deposited. Is this correct? If so just reply "yes" and I will give you the information you need to change your account number. Thank you.

Jim Daloisio

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney